12836 237th St, Jamaica, NY 114223 beds, 2 baths, 839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,895 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 2 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $487
- MLS #: 2693792
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 839 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 128770059
- Zillow Home ID: 32199007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12836 237th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laurelton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 400% higher than in New York, and 74% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laurelton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laurelton home values.
- 12832 237th St Jamaica, NY$526K----1,678
- 12840 237th St Jamaica, NY$368K----839
- 12828 237th St Jamaica, NY$589K----1,594
- 12844 237th St Jamaica, NY$411K----1,033
- 12837 236th St Jamaica, NY$355K----850
- 12833 236th St Jamaica, NY$385K----839
- 12824 237th St Jamaica, NY$373K----839
- 12848 237th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,116
- 12829 236th St Rosedale, NY$284K32--
- 12841 236th St Jamaica, NY$358K----850
- 12829 236th St Jamaica, NY$340K32839
- 12845 236th St Jamaica, NY$394K----1,138
- 12825 236th St Jamaica, NY$410K----839
- 12818 237th St Jamaica, NY$480K----839
- 12849 236th St Jamaica, NY$372K----886
- 12850 237th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,120
- 12819 236th St Jamaica, NY$400K----1,240
- 12841 237th St Jamaica, NY$331K----968
- 12837 237th St Jamaica, NY$496K----1,083
- 12845 237th St Jamaica, NY$342K----774
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292