12838 146th St, Jamaica, NY 114362 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,968 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 320 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $331,250
- Price/sqft: $372
- MLS #: 2613711
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 120710051
- Zillow Home ID: 32183831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12838 146th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 575% higher than in New York, and 64.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 12840 146th St Jamaica, NY$332K----672
- 12834 146th St Jamaica, NY$363K----672
- 12832 146th St Jamaica, NY$326K----1,008
- 14545 130th Ave Jamaica, NY$571K----1,266
- 12830 146th St Jamaica, NY$322K32896
- 14549 130th Ave Jamaica, NY$275K----672
- 14543 130th Ave Jamaica, NY$390K----1,706
- 12826 146th St Jamaica, NY$350K----1,375
- 14537 130th Ave Jamaica, NY$339K----672
- 12835 Inwood St Jamaica, NY$291K21792
- 12839 Inwood St Jamaica, NY$457K----2,597
- 12833 Inwood St Jamaica, NY$337K----744
- 12829 Inwood St Jamaica, NY$574K----1,664
- 14533 130th Ave Jamaica, NY$411K----1,771
- 12822 146th St Jamaica, NY$495K----2,046
- 12827 Inwood St Jamaica, NY$353K----1,018
- 14601 130th Ave Jamaica, NY$553K----1,212
- 12825 Inwood St Jamaica, NY$262K311,872
- 14529 130th Ave Jamaica, NY$533K----1,831
- 12818 146th St Jamaica, NY$455K----2,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292