- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1284 E Chesterfield St, Ferndale, MI 482203 beds, 1 bath, 977 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,059 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $20,113
- Finished basement, 782 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 286 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 977 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 2535457041
- Zillow Home ID: 24677175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1284 E Chesterfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48220 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 89.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Ferndale, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ferndale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48220 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,181 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1304 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$64K31974
- 1260 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$99K311,569
- 1301 E Bennette St Ferndale, MI$79K31.5787
- 1321 E Bennette St Ferndale, MI$82K111,055
- 1283 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$104K31966
- 1330 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$102K41.51,274
- 1305 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$63K31785
- 1261 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$107K31983
- 1317 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$92K31963
- 1331 E Bennette St Ferndale, MI$95K321,102
- 1281 E Bennett Ave Ferndale, MI--------
- 1358 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$41K31910
- 1291 E Bennett Ave Ferndale, MI--------
- 1331 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$60K21760
- 1341 E Bennette St Ferndale, MI$172K342,000
- 1380 Camden St Ferndale, MI$44K311,253
- 1370 Camden St Ferndale, MI$56K21647
- 1351 E Chesterfield St Ferndale, MI$42K21800
- 1400 Camden St Ferndale, MI$55K31979
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.