A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 2,411 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $710,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $331
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,147 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 08831034
- Zillow Home ID: 19482812
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $715-841K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|1272 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$795K||4||3||2,029|
|1296 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$771K||4||2||1,732|
|1301 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$799K||4||3||2,029|
|1289 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$714K||3||2||1,264|
|1260 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$807K||5||4||1,870|
|1315 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$753K||4||2||1,504|
|1267 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$696K||3||2||1,228|
|1281 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$809K||4||3||2,029|
|1293 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$692K||3||2||1,228|
|1269 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$738K||3||2||1,540|
|1248 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$820K||4||3||2,029|
|1255 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$757K||4||2||1,504|
|1257 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$848K||6||3||2,149|
|1314 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$699K||3||2||1,168|
|1243 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$709K||3||2||1,264|
|1290 Acadia Ave Milpitas, CA||$759K||3||2||1,540|
|1286 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$752K||4||2||1,504|
|1278 Acadia Ave Milpitas, CA||$768K||4||2||1,504|
|1236 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$804K||4||2||1,732|
|1309 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA||$789K||4||2||1,901|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.