1284 W 24th St # 2, San Pedro, CA 907311 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109913558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1284 W 24th Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Pedro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% less than in Los Angeles, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help San Pedro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Pedro home values.
- 1280 W 24th St APT 13 San Pedro, CA$614K21--
- 1280 W 24th St APT 10 San Pedro, CA$445K11--
- 1284 W 24th St San Pedro, CA$865K113,506
- 1284 W 24th St Los Angeles, CA$534K421,388
- 1280 W 24th St APT 9 San Pedro, CA$297K21--
- 1280 W 24th St APT 1 San Pedro, CA$462K22--
- 2330 S Patton Ave San Pedro, CA$1.23M324,696
- 1279 W 24th St APT 3 San Pedro, CA$2.01M1065,042
- 1285 W 24th St APT 4 San Pedro, CA$405K11--
- 1285 W 24th St San Pedro, CA$445K11900
- 1273 W 24th St San Pedro, CA$1.19M1174,281
- 2410 S Patton Ave San Pedro, CA$2.04M985,308
- 1264 W 24th St San Pedro, CA$438K321,416
- 1267 W 24th St San Pedro, CA$1.14M1174,339
- 1258 W 24th St APT 3 San Pedro, CA$327K231,254
- 1258 W 24th St APT 2 San Pedro, CA$311K231,254
- 1258 W 24th St APT 1 San Pedro, CA$317K231,180
- 1258 W 24th St APT 4 San Pedro, CA$344K231,156
- 1259 W 24th St San Pedro, CA$1.07M753,623
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292