- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,060 all time views
- HOA Fee: $21
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $296,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Parking: 3 spaces, 652 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Stove Hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Yearly, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, DoorFeatures \ Mirrored Closet Doors, DoorFeatures \ Sliding Glass Door(s), Fencing \ Blockwall, Fencing \ Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Lawn, LotFeatures \ Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking \ Garage - Two Door, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Parking \ RV Access/Parking, Patio \ Covered, Patio \ Deck, Patio \ Slab, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Roofing \ Tile, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SaleType \ Standard, SecurityFeatures \ Gated Community, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Spa \ Above Ground, Spa \ Fiberglass, Stories \ One Level, Style \ Ranch, Utilities \ Electricity - In Street, View \ None, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,543 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 3087181070000
- Zillow Home ID: 53063926
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92308 home values will rise 16% next year, compared to a 14% increase for Apple Valley as a whole. Among 92308 homes, this home is valued 68.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92308, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% lower than in Apple Valley, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92308 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apple Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92308 home values.
Nearby Schools in Apple Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!