- Lot: 2,844 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,567 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $105
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- MLS #: PW15062371
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 431 sqft
- View: Water
- AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Cooling \ Central, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Tile Counters, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, LotFeatures \ Access Road Paved, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level/Flat, Pool \ Community Pool, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ Jack & Jill, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Stories \ Two Level, View \ None, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 1051632610000
- Zillow Home ID: 54572446
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $335-394K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91710 home values will rise 12.4% next year, compared to a 12.3% rise for Chino as a whole. Among 91710 homes, this home is 1.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Chino, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91710 home values.
|12845 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$363K||3||2.5||1,654|
|6816 Cosmos St Chino, CA||$369K||3||2.5||1,676|
|6810 Cosmos St Chino, CA||$394K||4||2.5||1,985|
|12839 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$351K||3||2.5||1,433|
|6822 Cosmos St Chino, CA||$353K||3||2.5||1,433|
|6828 Cosmos St Chino, CA||$363K||3||3||1,654|
|6832 Cosmos St Chino, CA||$352K||3||2.5||1,433|
|12841 Sunrose Ct Chino, CA||$350K||3||2.5||1,433|
|12837 Sunrose Ct Chino, CA||$363K||3||2.5||1,654|
|12829 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$361K||3||2.5||1,654|
|12850 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$381K||3||2.5||1,676|
|12846 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$364K||3||2.5||1,487|
|12833 Sunrose Ct Chino, CA||$363K||3||3||1,654|
|12852 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$403K||4||2.5||1,985|
|12840 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$382K||3||2.5||1,676|
|12854 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$362K||3||2.5||1,487|
|12821 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$353K||3||2.5||1,433|
|12834 Zinnea Ave Chino, CA||$401K||4||2.5||1,985|
|6815 Cosmos St Chino, CA||$372K||3||2.5||1,657|
|12927 Sunrose Ct Chino, CA||$352K||3||2.5||1,433|
Nearby Schools in Chino
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.