A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,672 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $239,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ McClintock, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,674 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 13333012
- Zillow Home ID: 7590120
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-272K.
Market guideZillow predicts Rural-Geneva home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Tempe as a whole. Among Rural-Geneva homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rural-Geneva, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.4% lower than in Tempe, and 20.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rural-Geneva home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rural-Geneva home values.
|1281 E Alameda Cir Tempe, AZ||$285K||--||--||1,980|
|1291 E Alameda Cir Tempe, AZ||$194K||4||2||1,274|
|1264 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$203K||--||2||1,461|
|1258 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$189K||3||2||1,260|
|1270 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$274K||--||2||2,415|
|1280 E Alameda Cir Tempe, AZ||$325K||5||2||2,678|
|1297 E Alameda Cir Tempe, AZ||$254K||--||2||1,809|
|2751 S Kenneth Pl Tempe, AZ||$326K||4||3.75||2,349|
|1276 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$206K||--||2||1,461|
|1284 E Alameda Cir Tempe, AZ||$278K||--||2||1,845|
|1290 E Alameda Cir Tempe, AZ||$227K||--||2||1,526|
|2743 S Kenneth Pl Tempe, AZ||$288K||--||2||2,088|
|1252 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$251K||--||--||1,886|
|1259 E Balboa Dr Tempe, AZ||$285K||--||2.75||1,982|
|1263 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$197K||--||2||1,461|
|1296 E Alameda Cir Tempe, AZ||$251K||3||2||1,819|
|1269 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$230K||--||2||1,654|
|2735 S Kenneth Pl Tempe, AZ||$330K||4||2.5||2,451|
|E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$188K||--||2||1,260|
|1257 E Campus Dr Tempe, AZ||$188K||--||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!