1285 Kellogg Ave, Akron, OH 443143 beds, 1 bath, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $30,375
- Price/sqft: $26
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 368 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6801167
- Zillow Home ID: 35450510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1285 Kellogg Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rolling Acres market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Akron, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rolling Acres home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rolling Acres home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,460 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1918
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1281 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$48K22756
- 1289 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$47K211,168
- 1277 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$36K21840
- 1295 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$55K31.5849
- 1273 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$37K211,016
- 1290 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$37K21718
- 1286 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$36K21820
- 1296 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$64K421,524
- 1326 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$47K411,245
- 1299 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$38K311,144
- 1298 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$81K32960
- 1271 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH--21780
- 1282 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$37K21750
- 1300 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$71K311,132
- 1294 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$68K311,008
- 1303 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$36K21996
- 1278 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$70K31.51,022
- 1267 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$37K21.1763
- 1304 Kellogg Ave Akron, OH$38K221,148
- 1289 Harpster Ave Akron, OH$62K31948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!