This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Elegant, Luxurious, Spacious, & Sustainable Living Apartments. Private Park, Personal Trainers, Pets LOL + New Green Bldg. Just open three weeks ago from 11.1.13 AND they are going fast. Beautiful layouts and just really nice quality.
GREEN CLEANING SUPPLIES
Google and Apple Shuttles a block away and walking to financial district is easy 10 minutes.
Ready Now and going fast. Email Mark at mark'at'sfdreamleasing'dot'com with your answers to the following questions:
I need to know where you work?
What is your move in date?
Do you need parking?
Do you have a pet?
Do you need one or two bedroom?
Are you ready to view, sign, date and pay lease at the showing. Only serious renters will be showing and who are ready to sign. Lease can be a future date but must sign and pay now. They are going fast.
Garage parking $300
Pet rent per month $65.00
Pet deposit $500.00
Bring check books to place down good faith deposits and bring offer letters, credit reports and landlord references etc. Send your documents (scanned) in advance to Mark at mark'at'sfdreamleasing'dot'com
* Sophisticated ultra-modern interiors curated by Meri Hornberger of MHD Studio
* Over sized apartments with 9 foot loft high ceilings plus unobstructed views + balconies
* Dwell Magazine meets California Home & Design
* Green building with LEED Gold Certification pending and sustainability best practices
* Hardwood floors, washer/dryer in-unit, air-conditioning, spa-inspired baths
* Lounge with wide-screen TV + kitchen
* Work space and conference room
* 24/7/365 Fitness Studio with personal trainers
* Onsite car share and bike parking
* Pet friendly with doggie run
* Tech shuttles, MUNI + Golden Gate Transit at doorstep. Cable car nearby.
* 107-unit boutique building 70% rented with global tenant demographic
* Between Nob Hill and Pacific Heights
** FREE Personal Training Session - mention this ad
All the best.
Mark Anthony Venegas
MARK ANTHONY VENEGAS
SF Dream Rental and Sales Team
Realtor for Buyers and Sellers,
Corporate Relocation Specialist for
Employees moving to San Francisco,
Rental Finder & Landlord Leasing Specialist
CA DRE #01858283
Prudential California Realty-Nob Hill Office
1715 Polk St.
San Francisco, CA 94109
Visit Us at www.sfdreamrentalsales.com
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial, Water
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, European Kitchen, In-Unit Washer/Dryer, High-Eff StainlessSteel Appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 12.0
- Unit count: 107
- Floor size: 598 sqft
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2110027793
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Van Ness - Civic Center home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Van Ness - Civic Center, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.9% less than in San Francisco, and 39.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Van Ness - Civic Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Van Ness - Civic Center home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 1 Daniel Burnham Ct|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!