12861 Bailey St, Garden Grove, CA 928454 beds, 2 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Business Center, Clubhouse, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21702315
- Zillow Home ID: 25313487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12861 Bailey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92845 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% less than in Garden Grove, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92845 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Garden Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92845 home values.
- 12871 Bailey St Garden Grove, CA$610K521,912
- 5422 Anthony Ave Garden Grove, CA$630K521,912
- 5472 Acacia Ave Garden Grove, CA$612K521,904
- 5462 Acacia Ave Garden Grove, CA$530K321,337
- 5412 Anthony Ave Garden Grove, CA$645K532,100
- 5452 Acacia Ave Garden Grove, CA$545K321,303
- 5411 Christal Ave Garden Grove, CA$567K421,392
- 12862 Bailey St Garden Grove, CA$642K422,147
- 12856 Bailey St Garden Grove, CA$596K421,873
- 12872 Bailey St Garden Grove, CA$541K421,486
- 12852 Bailey St Garden Grove, CA$530K321,296
- 5422 Christal Ave Garden Grove, CA$547K421,430
- 5402 Anthony Ave Garden Grove, CA$546K321,337
- 5401 Christal Ave Garden Grove, CA$564K421,486
- 12842 Bailey St Garden Grove, CA$584K321,667
- 5412 Christal Ave Garden Grove, CA$620K521,904
- 12831 Bailey St Garden Grove, CA$557K521,909
- 5471 Acacia Ave Garden Grove, CA$537K321,307
- 5441 Anthony Ave Garden Grove, CA$558K421,393
- 5401 Anthony Ave Garden Grove, CA$618K521,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!