- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12867 Lincoln Ave, Clive, IA 503254 beds, 4 baths, 3,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $395,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1400 sqft
- Parking: 3 spaces, 722 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 29100367304000
- Zillow Home ID: 845377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12867 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50325 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in Clive, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clive.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50325 home values.
- 12845 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$300K331,653
- 12891 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$292K331,634
- 12866 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$298K42.52,067
- 1776 NW 129th St Clive, IA$698K44.53,904
- 12844 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$322K43.52,960
- 1755 NW 129th St Clive, IA$828K54.54,665
- 12890 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$315K43.52,596
- 12821 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$347K33.53,011
- 12903 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$340K43.53,483
- 1775 NW 130th St Clive, IA$560K43.53,680
- 12822 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$295K442,446
- 12869 Walnut Ridge Dr Clive, IA$347K43.53,005
- 1830 NW 129th St Clive, IA$499K43.53,136
- 12851 Walnut Ridge Dr Clive, IA$338K53.52,630
- 12925 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$327K432,666
- 12887 Walnut Ridge Dr Clive, IA$283K321,970
- 12801 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$280K42.52,423
- 1755 NW 130th St Clive, IA$541K43.53,516
- 12922 Lincoln Ave Clive, IA$368K43.52,642
- 12833 Walnut Ridge Dr Clive, IA$309K33.011,714
Nearby Schools in Clive
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.