12875 Fenton Ave, Sylmar, CA 913424 beds, 3 baths, 2,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,311 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 2525003047
- Zillow Home ID: 59275028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12875 Fenton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sylmar market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sylmar home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylmar home values.
- 12865 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$475K432,311
- 12883 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$437K432,030
- 12946 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$446K432,358
- 12945 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$488K642,502
- 12859 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$450K432,311
- 12889 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$414K532,030
- 12923 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$418K431,794
- 12958 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$465K432,358
- 12915 Maclay St Sylmar, CA$451K432,275
- 12954 Alexander St Sylmar, CA$438K321,164
- 12864 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$383K321,300
- 12951 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$423K432,030
- 12851 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$450K42.52,311
- 12954 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$443K432,275
- 12895 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$391K321,440
- 12915 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$444K321,164
- 12858 Fenton Ave Sylmar, CA$386K321,300
- 12959 Hagar St Sylmar, CA$463K642,780
- 12946 Alexander St Sylmar, CA$415K421,518
- 12946 Alexander St Sylmar, CA$400K421,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292