1288 Fairview Ave, Redwood City, CA 940614 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $537
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 058411010
- Zillow Home ID: 15575565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1288 Fairview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Redwood City, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1291 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$1.21M421,890
- 2066 Poplar Ave Redwood City, CA$1.28M32.52,090
- 2044 Poplar Ave Redwood City, CA$1.28M332,021
- 1278 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$945K321,340
- 2034 Poplar Ave Redwood City, CA$1.21M432,030
- 2025 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA$1.22M422,040
- 1261 Truman St Redwood City, CA$1.22M321,900
- 1249 Truman St Redwood City, CA$1.33M42.52,490
- 1261 Truman St Redwood City, CA$1.37M32--
- 1265 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$1.21M321,820
- 2088 Poplar Ave Redwood City, CA$1.25M422,400
- 2032 Poplar Ave Redwood City, CA$1.19M432,220
- 2015 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA$1.22M422,010
- 1266 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$1.18M431,990
- 2050 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA$958K431,872
- 1237 Truman St Redwood City, CA$1.39M522,720
- 2018 Poplar Ave Redwood City, CA$892K321,138
- 2011 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA$934K321,410
- 1251 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$975K321,780
- 2016 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA$878K31.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!