1289 Circle Ave, Seaside, CA 939553 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,197 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 79 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $376
- MLS #: 81423352
- Parking: 275 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 011023008000
- Zillow Home ID: 19335343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1289 Circle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93955, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% less than in Seaside, and 19% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 1295 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$403K311,078
- 1281 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$356K21874
- 1241 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$1M322,564
- 1235 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$364K31982
- 1229 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$796K322,371
- 2085 Noche Buena St Seaside, CA$558K421,680
- 2055 Noche Buena St Seaside, CA$939K52.52,207
- 1260 Military Ave Seaside, CA$396K21963
- 1270 Military Ave Seaside, CA$534K321,826
- 1250 Military Ave Seaside, CA$549K321,215
- 2035 Noche Buena St Seaside, CA$692K211,795
- 2095 Noche Buena St Seaside, CA$504K211,709
- 1217 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$316K21832
- 2025 Noche Buena St Seaside, CA$422K311,078
- 1301 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$1.19M42.52,214
- 1264 Circle Ave Seaside, CA$634K111,694
- 2070 Noche Buena St Seaside, CA$545K311,490
- 1240A Circle Ave Seaside, CA$603K311,889
- 1234 Circle Ave # A Seaside, CA$536K211,706
- 2092 Noche Buena St Seaside, CA$479K211,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!