1289 Darwin St, Seaside, CA 939553 beds, 2 baths, 1,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 284 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,033 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 012291010000
- Zillow Home ID: 19338442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1289 Darwin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93955, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Seaside, and 6.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 1301 Darwin St Seaside, CA$368K311,049
- 1497 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA$347K21949
- 1485 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA$322K21850
- 1288 Harding St Seaside, CA$311K21900
- 1313 Darwin St Seaside, CA$340K221,584
- 1300 Harding St Seaside, CA$342K321,115
- 1282 Harding St Seaside, CA$319K21900
- 1280 Darwin St Seaside, CA$299K21909
- 1288 Darwin St Seaside, CA$283K21663
- 1323 Darwin St Seaside, CA$330K311,205
- 1318 Harding St Seaside, CA$324K311,010
- 1496 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA$317K21826
- 1513 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA$336K211,154
- 1278 Harding St Seaside, CA$331K311,318
- 1324 Harding St Seaside, CA$332K31.51,080
- 1337 Darwin St Seaside, CA$323K31.5945
- 1276 Darwin St Seaside, CA$312K21842
- 1289 Vallejo St Seaside, CA$267K21652
- 1293 Harding St Seaside, CA$335K321,281
- 1475 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA$266K11712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!