1289 E 19th St APT D7, Brooklyn, NY 112301 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Best locations. 1 BR CO-OP/ on fifth floor (6 story elevator).
Extra large of closets, sunlit, new remodeled kitchen and bathroom. Dinette, pans, air-condition, new electricity system & windows, hardwood floors, high ceilings, laundry and super on premises, security camera..
25 minutes on the "Q" train from Union Square. My apartment is only 4min (just 3 blocks) away from the subway.
1,000 ft² $169 per ft² 3.5 rooms
NEIGHBOURHOOD: Nice and very safe. Walk to shopping buses, trains, key food, Park, Laundromat; post office, Sports Club, parking, College.
Low Maintenance $594.75. Pets and sublease OK/ no assessment !!
DON`T MISS THE CHANCE! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
Look forward to see you!
Please feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me
YOU WILL JUST LOVE IT!
- Cooling: None
- Laundry: None
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 6.0
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2111790496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1289 E 19th Street APT D7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in New York, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midwood home values.
- 1289 E 19th St APT E7 Brooklyn, NY$471K11--
- 1251 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$789K----2,320
- 1252 E 19th St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$951K------
- 1277 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$740K53.51,200
- 1245 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$854K----3,432
- 1279 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$1.28M----2,328
- 1243 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$808K----3,432
- 1284 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$2.74M----3,832
- 1285 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$1.38M----2,928
- 1248 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$908K----3,470
- 1287 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY------2,928
- 1242 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$931K----3,470
- 1730 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$975K----3,000
- 1726 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.47M----6,500
- 1724 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.17MStudio--1,625
- 1240 E 19th St Brooklyn, NY$1.4M----3,470
- 1718 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.23M----4,875
- E 19th St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 1289 E 19th St APT C6 Brooklyn, NY$347K21--
- 1716 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.76M----4,875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292