1289 Hummel Ave, Holbrook, NY 117415 beds, 3 baths, 2,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: 2703155
- Apartment Type \ no, Basement Type \ no, Building Style \ no, Construction Type \ no, Garage Type \ no, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Residential Style \ no, Sewer Type \ no, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Mountain \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Pond \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Scenic \ no, View Stream \ no, View Street \ no, View Type \ no, View Wooded \ no, Walk-in Closet \ no, Water Source Type \ no
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,420 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0500129000200085000
- Zillow Home ID: 59616877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1289 Hummel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11741 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% lower than in Holbrook, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11741 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11741 home values.
- 402 Donald Blvd Holbrook, NY$378K------
- 403 Lillian Blvd Holbrook, NY$334K------
- 1277 Hummel Ave Holbrook, NY$332K32--
- 1288 Hummel Ave Holbrook, NY$331K------
- 1298 Hummel Ave Holbrook, NY$327K------
- 402 Lillian Blvd Holbrook, NY$319K------
- 394 Lillian Blvd Holbrook, NY$404K42--
- 395 Donald Blvd Holbrook, NY$344K------
- 407 Lillian Blvd Holbrook, NY$387K------
- Donald Blvd Holbrook, NY--------
- 406 Donald Blvd Holbrook, NY$336K432,993
- 1257 Hummel Ave Holbrook, NY$247K------
- 406 Lillian Blvd Holbrook, NY$277K------
- 397 Mollie Blvd Holbrook, NY$282K------
- 1289 Hiram Ave Holbrook, NY$380K------
- 1300 Hummel Ave Holbrook, NY$326K322,000
- 383 Mollie Blvd Holbrook, NY$328K------
- 1297 Hiram Ave Holbrook, NY$298K51--
- 405 Mollie Blvd Holbrook, NY$214K------
- 386 Lillian Blvd Holbrook, NY$335K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!