12892 Sycamore St, Garden Grove, CA 928413 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
One story duplex. No none above or below.
The front unit is 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, spacious living room with nice porch.
Bonus room with carpet can be used as office or storage.
New paint. New blinds.
One bedroom has wood floor.
Washer/Dryer hookups are available in garage.
Quiet neighborhood at border of Garden Grove and Stanton.
Garden grove school district.
Close to 22 freeway, Korean town and Little Saigon.
Terms: 1 year or more.
Sorrry No pets and no smoking.
Please email or call 7144687200 if interested.
- Lot: 6,773 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $494,000
- Price/sqft: $549
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 10 spaces
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13155219
- Zillow Home ID: 25233619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12892 Sycamore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% higher than in Garden Grove, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garden Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92841 home values.
- 12872 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$577K311,078
- 12902 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$558K----1,536
- 12862 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$514K532,615
- 12910 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$974K----3,753
- 12881 Fern St Garden Grove, CA$918K----4,447
- 12871 Fern St Garden Grove, CA$486K21.51,000
- 12861 Fern St Garden Grove, CA$1.47M21900
- 12920 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$989K----3,751
- 12891 Fern St APT A Garden Grove, CA$964K95.54,451
- 12852 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$407K21918
- 12930 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$919K----3,748
- 12851 Fern St Garden Grove, CA$434K321,100
- 12842 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$357K21900
- 12845 Fern St Garden Grove, CA$383K311,034
- 12851 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$449K41.51,464
- 12940 Sycamore St Garden Grove, CA$934K----3,755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!