- Lot: 8,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 914 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: O5367210
- Parking: 500 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Racquet Ball, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Construction Status \ Completed, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Underground, Water Frontage \ Pond, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ PUD, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Last Change Type \ Price Increase, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Features \ Skylights, Garage Features \ Oversized, Last Status \ Incomplete, Water View \ Pond, Front Exposure \ East, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Financing Available \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,483 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272231377901000
- Zillow Home ID: 46212499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-295K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32828 home values will increase 8.4% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32828 homes, this home is 25.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.4% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32828 home values.
|12887 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$223K||3||2||1,865|
|12901 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$200K||3||2||1,938|
|12901 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$235K||3||2||1,938|
|12883 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$279K||4||2||2,333|
|12909 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$228K||3||2||1,895|
|12896 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$241K||4||3||2,325|
|12900 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$220K||4||2||1,960|
|12892 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$257K||3||2||2,321|
|12904 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$240K||4||2.5||2,383|
|12888 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$223K||3||2||1,909|
|12879 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$269K||4||2||2,246|
|Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$256K||4||2.5||2,396|
|12913 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$256K||4||2.5||2,396|
|655 Uncle Jack Ct Orlando, FL||$231K||4||2.5||2,264|
|12884 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$259K||4||3||2,321|
|12875 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$286K||4||3||2,321|
|650 Uncle Jack Ct Orlando, FL||$234K||4||2||2,233|
|12921 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$375K||4||3||2,325|
|12876 Lower River Blvd Orlando, FL||$249K||4||2||2,233|
|651 Uncle Jack Ct Orlando, FL||$246K||4||3||2,347|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.