- Lot: 3,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 101 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,820 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 220744
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Construction\Foundation \ Slab, Finish \ Wood, Floors\Walls \ Carpet, Floors\Walls \ Tile, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Zoning \ Outside Corp Limits, Property Type \ Single Family, Construction\Foundation \ Pilings, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Garage \ Double Carport, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng\Ktchn Combo, Waterfront Property \ River Front, Boat Facilities \ Boat Dock, Boat Facilities \ Covered, Style \ Cottage, Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Finish \ Vinyl, Boat Facilities \ Power Available, Boat Facilities \ Water Available, Boat Facilities \ Water Depth (4 ft+), Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Boat Facilities \ Boat Ramp, Other Rooms \ Other-See Remarks, Utilities \ Satellite, Lot Description \ Waterfront, Lot Description \ Pier, Lot Description \ Boat Lift, Misc Search \ Open Porch, Misc Search \ Termite Contract, Misc Search \ Cottage, Utilities \ Grinder Feed
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2144424601
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36580 homes, this home is 137.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 80.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36580, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Summerdale, and 58.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summerdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Summerdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.