129 Ann Bradley Dr, Huntsville, AL 358114 beds, 2 baths, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Air Condition \ Central 1, Air Condition \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Category \ Residential, Construction \ 1/2BrckVneer, Fence \ PrivacyFence, Fireplace \ One, Garage/Carport \ TwoCarGar, Heat \ Central 1, Heat \ Electric, Listing Status \ Active, Outdoor \ Curb/Gutters, Outdoor \ CvrdPorch, Outdoor \ Deck, Outdoor \ TreedLot, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ Ranch, Sub Structure \ CrawlSpace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1303050002036039
- Zillow Home ID: 92130505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Ann Bradley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35811 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 103.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 193.8% greater than in Madison, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35811 home values.
- 127 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$116K321,152
- 131 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$113K--21,283
- 220 Frances Amelia Dr Huntsville, AL$103K--21,288
- 218 Frances Amelia Dr Huntsville, AL$136K--31,903
- 132 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$129K321,318
- 125 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$131K321,428
- 126 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$117K--21,281
- 133 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$111K--21,140
- 222 Frances Amelia Dr Huntsville, AL$154K--21,968
- 216 Frances Amelia Dr Huntsville, AL$109K--21,306
- 124 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$103K--21,140
- 138 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$107K--21,200
- Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL--------
- 123 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$108K--21,198
- 122 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$110K321,194
- 224 Frances Amelia Dr Huntsville, AL$107K321,465
- 137 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$111K--21,260
- 125 Lisa Michele Dr Huntsville, AL$117K--21,331
- 221 Frances Amelia Dr Huntsville, AL$103K--21,327
- 140 Ann Bradley Dr Huntsville, AL$128K321,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!