129 Buckingham St, Springfield, MA 011094 beds, 2 baths, 2,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $90,698
- Price/sqft: $34
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Parcel #: S:02042 P:0051
- Zillow Home ID: 56204686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Buckingham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In McKnight, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 172.6% greater than in Springfield, and 233.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McKnight home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McKnight home values.
- 123 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$122K41.52,420
- 124 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$178K73.55,768
- 117 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$135K71.52,582
- 179 Bay St Springfield, MA$136K633,210
- 140-142 Bay St Springfield, MA$143K833,523
- 221 Bay St Springfield, MA$125K21--
- 109 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$144K51.52,468
- Westminster St Springfield, MA$122K412,286
- 120 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$104K412,272
- 15 Buckingham Pl Springfield, MA$149K552,856
- 105-107 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$132K522,671
- 144 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$148K834,265
- 134 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$132K52.52,731
- 212 Bay St Springfield, MA$111K61.53,383
- 9 Buckingham Pl Springfield, MA$148K813,653
- 95 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$138K61.52,721
- 140 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$157K52.52,408
- 104 Buckingham St Springfield, MA$125K71.52,845
- 21 Buckingham Pl Springfield, MA$167K53.52,836
- 13 Buckingham Pl Springfield, MA$139K722,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!