129 Coachman Dr, Anderson, SC 296253 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 128 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 0960402008
- Zillow Home ID: 10778951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Coachman Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29625 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% higher than in Anderson, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29625 home values.
- 131 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$132K321,749
- 127 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$140K441,337
- 131 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC--321,650
- 310 Maria Dr Anderson, SC$124K331,961
- 120 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$118K33912
- 125 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$135K321,550
- 118 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$131K331,527
- 133 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$137K321,427
- 101 Coachman Ct Anderson, SC$130K32.51,856
- 316 Maria Dr Anderson, SC$124K331,640
- 123 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$109K----1,622
- 116 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$118K321,750
- 102 Coachman Ct Anderson, SC$132K331,552
- 308 Maria Dr Anderson, SC$113K321,708
- 121 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$119K331,122
- 135 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$121K321,619
- 103 Coachman Ct Anderson, SC$139K33979
- 124 Coachman Dr Anderson, SC$154K331,181
- 311 Maria Dr Anderson, SC$128K331,831
- 104 Coachman Ct Anderson, SC$153K----1,912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.