129 Cobblefield Dr, Albany, GA 317013 beds, 2 baths, 1,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Parcel #: 271H-070-147-088
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 93110169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Cobblefield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% less than in Albany, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31701 home values.
- 123 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$160K322,034
- 135 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$186K322,252
- 196 Wood Dr Albany, GA$194K------
- 192 Wood Dr Albany, GA$147K321,731
- 200 Wood Dr Albany, GA$145K321,792
- 117 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$147K321,719
- 141 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$157K321,840
- 188 Wood Dr Albany, GA$145K321,783
- 204 Wood Dr Albany, GA$143K321,614
- 124 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$156K42.52,076
- 130 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$152K32.51,894
- 184 Wood Dr Albany, GA$139K321,725
- 208 Wood Dr Albany, GA$135K321,638
- 118 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$145K321,952
- 136 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$205K422,595
- 147 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$162K322,036
- 111 Cobblefield Dr Albany, GA$159K422,158
- 180 Wood Dr Albany, GA$149K321,757
- 212 Wood Dr Albany, GA$137K321,528
- 195 Wood Dr Albany, GA$133K321,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!