A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $375
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Tennis Court, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 142
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: M:76 B:39 L:3623
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56771156
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02631 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Town of Brewster as a whole. Among 02631 homes, this home is valued 51.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02631, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Town of Brewster, and 69.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02631 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Brewster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02631 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Brewster
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!