129 Cypress View Way, Apex, NC 275024 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,821 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $365,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 546 sqft
- 2-Car Garage, Bay Windows, Breakfast Bar, Chair Railing, Close to Shopping, Community Gym/Rec Room, Community Pool/Play Area, Dual Sinks, Eat-In Kitchen, Gazebo, Granite Countertops, Great Room, Master Retreat, Master Suite, Separate Shower, Transom Windows, Trey Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,821 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 073203301413000
- Zillow Home ID: 53454723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Cypress View Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% greater than in Apex, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 125 Cypress View Way Apex, NC$320K--3.52,159
- 202 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$317K32.52,140
- 128 Cypress View Way Apex, NC$352K--3.53,004
- 124 Cypress View Way Apex, NC$325K--2.52,377
- 200 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$338K332,700
- 121 Cypress View Way Apex, NC$323K32.52,464
- 203 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$343K--3.52,615
- 205 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$316K32.52,501
- 101 Fern Berry Ct Apex, NC$309K32.52,442
- 120 Cypress View Way Apex, NC$287K--2.52,293
- Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$338K--2.52,269
- 406 Cedar Wynd Dr Apex, NC$342K42.52,800
- 201 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$301K--2.52,176
- 306 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$292K32.52,249
- 104 Myrtle View Ct Apex, NC$316K43.52,418
- 105 Myrtle View Ct Apex, NC$272K--2.52,200
- 131 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$350K442,830
- 115 Cypress View Way Apex, NC$293K--3.52,244
- 116 Cypress View Way Apex, NC$337K42.52,770
- 314 Magnolia Breeze Ct Apex, NC$317K332,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.