129 E Broadway St, Dover, OH 446224 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $69,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 504 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garage is a 2.5 stall garage & 12 ft lean-to has tub & baseboard heat, 10 x 12 ft shed with electric
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,294 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 1500893000
- Zillow Home ID: 35563021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 E Broadway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44622, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Dover, and 87% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 125 E Broadway St Dover, OH$111K41.52,159
- 129 E Broadway St Dover, OH$89K41.52,569
- E Broadway St Dover, OH$94K311,704
- 115 E Broadway St Dover, OH$53K21768
- 135 E Broadway St Dover, OH$49K311,782
- 3 Arch St Dover, OH$50K11712
- 120 E Broadway St Dover, OH$101K311,992
- 128 E Broadway St Dover, OH$80K421,868
- 135 E Broadway St Dover, OH$46K------
- 138 Bank Ln Dover, OH$163K333,264
- 143 E Broadway St Dover, OH$72K321,864
- 142 Bank Ln Dover, OH$54K21.5784
- 138 E Broadway St Dover, OH$88K311,440
- 147 E Broadway St Dover, OH$88K412,121
- 146 Bank Ln Dover, OH$90K321,380
- 113 Regent St Dover, OH$161K212,480
- 151 E Broadway St Dover, OH$84K321,560
- 146 E Broadway St Dover, OH$71K322,248
Nearby Schools in Dover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292