- Lot: 5,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 353 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $440
- Last sold: May 2011 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: P4704733
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Interior Features \ Furnished, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Interior Layout \ L Dining, Office Primary Board ID \ East Polk
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,571 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 262524488071000260
- Zillow Home ID: 63531459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33897 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 33897 homes, this home is 10.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33897 home values.
|139 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$185K||4||3||1,887|
|119 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$240K||5||4||2,776|
|126 Nazha Dr Davenport, FL||$204K||4||4||1,917|
|149 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$240K||6||4||2,776|
|136 Nazha Dr Davenport, FL||$191K||4||3||1,887|
|109 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$228K||5||4||2,376|
|116 Nazha Dr Davenport, FL||$183K||4||2||1,887|
|166 Nazha Dr # 0 Davenport, FL||$160K||4||2||1,887|
|146 Nazha Dr Davenport, FL||$189K||4||3||1,887|
|128 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$221K||5||4||2,376|
|118 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$223K||5||4||2,376|
|106 Nazha Dr Davenport, FL||$230K||5||4||2,376|
|159 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$218K||5||4||2,376|
|138 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$184K||4||2||1,914|
|156 Nazha Dr Davenport, FL||$172K||3||2||1,541|
|108 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$225K||5||4||2,376|
|148 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$172K||3||2||1,571|
|169 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$181K||4||2||1,887|
|158 Emeraldview Ave Davenport, FL||$226K||5||4||2,376|
|166 Nazha Dr Davenport, FL||$185K||4||2||1,887|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!