129 Finsbury St, Durham, NC 277033 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,393 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 207266
- Zillow Home ID: 87754362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Finsbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 291.3% higher than in Morrisville, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morrisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27703 home values.
- 127 Finsbury St Durham, NC$237K231,508
- 125 Finsbury St Durham, NC$230K23.51,181
- 409 Avett Dr Durham, NC$275K32.51,688
- 138 Daneborg Rd # 0 Durham, NC$326K------
- 405 Avett Dr Durham, NC$275K32.51,688
- 552 Libson St Durham, NC$165K32.51,688
- 123 Finsbury St Durham, NC$337K43.51,804
- 121 Finsbury St Durham, NC$383K43.52,157
- 201 Finsbury Ln APT 303 Durham, NC$174K11.51,039
- 201 Finsbury St APT 201 Durham, NC$175K231,404
- 201 Finsbury St APT 202 Durham, NC$175K11.51,020
- 201 Finsbury St APT 201 Durham, NC$220K22.51,404
- 201 Finsbury St APT 300 Durham, NC$220K231,408
- 201 Finsbury St APT 102 Durham, NC$342K11.513,848
- 201 Finsbury St Durham, NC$326K11.513,848
- 201 Finsbury St APT 100 Durham, NC$324K11.513,848
- 201 Finsbury Ln APT 301 Durham, NC$372K22.513,848
- 201 Finsbury St APT 200 Durham, NC$159K22.51,408
- 119 Finsbury St Durham, NC$214K23.51,181
- 117 Finsbury St Durham, NC$209K341,558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292