129 Gary Cir, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Vinyl Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Bungalow,View(s) \ City,View(s) \ Lights,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Parcel #: 0074201230
- Zillow Home ID: 15672587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Gary Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Vallejo, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 133 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$161K211,140
- 125 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$170K21872
- 121 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$205K211,072
- 137 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$159K211,282
- 117 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$198K21930
- 141 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$259K321,522
- 124 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$159K21872
- 120 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$163K311,140
- 128 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$162K211,140
- 113 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$190K21872
- 116 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$170K21872
- 143 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$160K21930
- 132 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$175K211,202
- 112 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$177K211,000
- 109 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$161K21930
- 136 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$160K211,050
- 147 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$159K21930
- 1136 Magazine St Vallejo, CA$181K311,082
- 140 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$167K21872
- 105 Gary Cir Vallejo, CA$196K211,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292