This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Views: 4,129 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $322,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Wired for Generator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Granite, Garage Location \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ Detached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Water View, LotDescription \ Waterfront, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Private, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Cape, Suitable Use CF \ Horse/Animal Farm, Water CF \ Private, WaterHeater \ Oil
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,063 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: EKIN M:00010 B:000006 L:000005
- Zillow Home ID: 86799425
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $246-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03827 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for East Kingston as a whole. Among 03827 homes, this home is valued 8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in East Kingston, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03827 home values.
|114 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$302K||1||1||2,246|
|131 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$308K||2||2||2,124|
|4 Powwow River Rd East Kingston, NH||$492K||4||3||3,237|
|3 Powwow River Rd East Kingston, NH||$233K||1||1||657|
|4 Burnt Swamp Rd East Kingston, NH||$266K||3||2||2,160|
|128 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$348K||3||3||2,969|
|100 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$284K||3||2||2,190|
|9 Powwow River Rd East Kingston, NH||$284K||1||1||1,287|
|137 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$238K||3||2||1,468|
|5 Burnt Swamp Rd East Kingston, NH||$544K||4||1.5||4,130|
|4 Flower Hill Rd East Kingston, NH||$156K||3||1||1,129|
|10 Burnt Swamp Rd East Kingston, NH||$367K||4||2||3,607|
|136 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$315K||3||2||2,239|
|13 Powwow River Rd East Kingston, NH||$274K||2||2||997|
|140 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$90K||2||2||1,404|
|109 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$272K||3||2||2,176|
|15 Powwow River Rd East Kingston, NH||$233K||3||2||1,783|
|142 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$330K||3||2||2,568|
|92 Haverhill Rd East Kingston, NH||$402K||3||2||3,289|
|20 Powwow River Rd East Kingston, NH||$215K||2||1||994|
Nearby Schools in East Kingston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.