129 Highland Ave APT 3, Somerville, MA 021432 beds, 2 baths, 1,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $509,900
- Price/sqft: $413
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2109669321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Highland Avenue APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.1% lower than in Somerville, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292