- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,986 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $164,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 1092797
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 4 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Property Category \ Single Family, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior \ Attic Storage, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Private School, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Interior \ Cedar Closet, Hot Water \ Tank, Plumbing \ Copper, Plumbing \ PVC, Lot Description \ Corner, Near \ Swimming, Finished Floor \ Marble, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Electric \ 220 Volts, Heat System \ Humidifier, Status \ Active\Pending Soliciting Back-up Offers, Wall Description \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Foundation Type \ Cement Block, Type \ Single Family-Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:12 L:008
- Zillow Home ID: 82693890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-408K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02806 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Barrington as a whole. Among 02806 homes, this home is 7.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
|134 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$267K||3||2||1,123|
|136 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$432K||3||3||2,336|
|75 Harold St Barrington, RI||$318K||3||1.5||1,566|
|128 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$312K||1||2||1,618|
|88 Harold St Barrington, RI||$272K||3||1||1,399|
|136 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$461K||4||2.5||--|
|125 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$275K||3||2||1,190|
|52 Park Ave Barrington, RI||$405K||3||2.5||2,156|
|82 Park Ave Burrillville, RI||$277K||5||2||2,152|
|72 Park Ave Burrillville, RI||$206K||3||1||1,428|
|64 Harold St Riverside, RI||$209K||3||2||1,507|
|123 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$336K||3||2||1,867|
|116 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$254K||3||1||1,036|
|50 Park Ave Barrington, RI||$329K||4||2||1,808|
|50 Park Ave Burrillville, RI||$237K||4||2||1,703|
|65 Harold St Riverside, RI||$173K||2||1.5||1,000|
|23 Homestead Ave Barrington, RI||$584K||4||2.5||2,850|
|55 Harold St Riverside, RI||$163K||2||1||768|
|114 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$294K||4||1||1,549|
|100 Metropolitan Park Dr Barrington, RI||$265K||2||1.5||1,128|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.