129 Selden St, Dorchester Center, MA 021246 beds, 3 baths, 3,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- 128 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $270,497
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 71729421
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEA_COMMON \ Central Heat,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,087 sqft
- Parcel #: W:17 P:02228 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59112735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Selden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mattapan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 172.4% higher than in Boston, and 2.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
- 133 Selden St Dorchester Center, MA$450K933,414
- 79 Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$419K633,870
- 75 Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$323K533,291
- 83 Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$446K633,483
- 73 Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$200K311,131
- 139 Selden St Dorchester Center, MA$419K623,082
- 98 Corbet St Dorchester Center, MA$546K833,414
- 69 Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$196K321,176
- 952 Morton St Boston, MA$398K933,564
- 124 Selden St # 3 Dorchester Center, MA$421K211,200
- 124 Selden St # 2 Dorchester Center, MA$421K211,200
- 124 Selden St # 1 Dorchester Center, MA$421K211,200
- 94 Corbet St Dorchester Center, MA$294K722,524
- 67 Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$338K511,694
- 124 Selden St Dorchester Center, MA$402K633,945
- 956 Morton St Boston, MA$391K633,552
- 90 Corbet St Dorchester Center, MA$383K934,908
- Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$550K833,462
- 76-78 Nelson St Boston, MA$418K633,807
- 63 Nelson St Dorchester Center, MA$323K822,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!