129 Staddle Hill Rd, Winchester, NH 034703 beds, 2 baths, 2,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 11.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1857
- 180 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 4339707
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Parcel #: WNCH M:00001 B:000049 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 95334490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Staddle Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03470 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.8% lower than in Town of Winchester, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 141 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$171K21.51,895
- 108 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$231K423,039
- 161 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$92K221,750
- 162 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$170K432,106
- 93 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$174K322,057
- 77 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$148K121,830
- 176 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$67K111,135
- 182 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$100K211,470
- 189 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$219K322,616
- 192 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$140K321,501
- 28 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$85K11589
- 15 Staddle Hill Rd Winchester, NH$165K412,659
- 17 Seminary Rd Winchester, NH$221K413,222
- 20 Seminary Rd Winchester, NH$224K322,604
- 37 Seminary Rd Winchester, NH$199K222,088
- 570 Burt Hill Rd Winchester, NH--------
- 8 Gosselin Rd Winchester, NH$160K321,825
- 7 Gosselin Rd Winchester, NH$187K432,162
- 816 Manning Hill Rd Winchester, NH$76K32926
- 583 Burt Hill Rd Winchester, NH$177K432,855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!