129 Vine St, Elgin, IL 601234 beds, 3 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0614409034
- Zillow Home ID: 63086869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% greater than in Elgin, and 1150.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 125 Vine St Elgin, IL$109K211,415
- 514 Locust St Elgin, IL$121K31.5--
- 502 Locust St Elgin, IL$97K211,340
- 121 Vine St Elgin, IL$147K421,415
- 500 Locust St Elgin, IL$125K321,200
- 115 Vine St Elgin, IL$80K------
- 128 Vine St Elgin, IL$119K------
- 130 Vine St Elgin, IL$135K------
- 513 Locust St Elgin, IL$148K------
- 476 Locust St Elgin, IL$115K------
- 158 Moseley St Elgin, IL$79K------
- 521 Locust St Elgin, IL$156K31--
- 459 South St Elgin, IL$207K------
- 530 Locust St Elgin, IL$105K21900
- 164 Moseley St Elgin, IL$142K3----
- 472 Locust St Elgin, IL$91K------
- 124 Vine St Elgin, IL$121K------
- 465 South St Elgin, IL$102K321,700
- 467 South St Elgin, IL$80K------
- 151 Orchard St Elgin, IL$80K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!