- Lot: 8,041 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 4,992 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $246
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Building Structure Style \ Unknown (N), CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Driveway, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Parking Type \ On street, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Short Pay Subject to Lender, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ No View
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 8643002036
- Zillow Home ID: 21640959
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $435-580K.
Market guideZillow predicts 91740 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.7% rise for Glendora as a whole. Among 91740 homes, this home is valued 20.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% higher than in Glendora, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91740 home values.
|123 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$529K||3||2||1,902|
|135 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$468K||3||2||1,405|
|132 W Norgate St Glendora, CA||$565K||4||2||2,051|
|117 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$473K||4||2||1,460|
|138 W Norgate St Glendora, CA||$539K||4||2||1,921|
|126 W Norgate St Glendora, CA||$568K||4||2||2,033|
|147 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$468K||3||2||1,334|
|141 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$461K||3||2||1,334|
|130 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$466K||3||2||1,405|
|111 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$470K||3||2||1,376|
|136 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$471K||3||2||1,348|
|120 W Norgate St Glendora, CA||$535K||4||2||1,921|
|124 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$480K||3||2||1,595|
|144 W Norgate St Glendora, CA||$604K||4||1.5||2,033|
|153 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$483K||3||2||1,334|
|118 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$478K||4||2||1,640|
|142 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$491K||3||2||1,334|
|105 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$474K||4||2||1,460|
|112 W Payson St Glendora, CA||$505K||4||2||1,736|
|150 W Norgate St Glendora, CA||$656K||4||2||2,465|
Nearby Schools in Glendora
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!