129 W Simsbury Rd, Canton, CT 060195 beds, 5 baths, 6,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Laundry,Additional Room Type \ Library,Additional Room Type \ Sewing Room,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Patio,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,Exterior Siding \ Shake,Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves,Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ View,Lot Description \ Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Electric Air Filter,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Porch Type \ Enclosed,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,368 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:8 P:5630129
- Zillow Home ID: 59061973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 129 W Simsbury Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% less than in Hartford Metro, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
- 130 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT$375K------
- 135 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT--------
- 140 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT--------
- 139A W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT--------
- 141B W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT$330K------
- 120 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT$343K------
- 150 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT$432K------
- 109 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT$402K------
- 129 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT$844K556,093
- 15 Pinnacle Ridge Farms Canton, CT$544K------
- 160 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT--------
- 20 Pinnacle Ridge Farms Canton, CT$369K------
- 166 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT--------
- 165 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT--------
- 31 Pinnacle Ridge Farms Canton, CT$499K------
- 26 N Canton Rd West Simsbury, CT$266K321,870
- 175 W Simsbury Rd Canton, CT--------
- 32 Pinnacle Ridge Farms Canton, CT$495K543,162
- 32 Pinnacle Ridge Farms # 9-19 Canton, CT--Studio----
- 32 Pinnacle Ridge Farms Canton, CT$621K543,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292