This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Energy Efficient: Doublepane Windows, Ceiling Fans, Insulated Garage Door & Natural Gas Heat
- Tons of Natural Light!
- Central AC
- Kitchen with **Stainless Steel Refrigerator**
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Laminate Wood Floors throughout First Floor
- * New * Carpeted Second Floor
- Main Floor Laundry with
Washer & Dryer Included
- Wired for Verizon FiOS, Dish Network and surround sound
- Full Bath-Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2 is 11x12
- Bedroom 3 is 12x11
- 1 Half Bath on Main Floor
- 2 Full Baths on Upper Floor
- One Car Garage
- Level backyard
- Children's Play-area down the street
- ** Rent Includes Lawn Care **
Note, to protect the current tenant's privacy, the pictures above are from 2012.
- No Pets
- Tenant responsible for All Utilities & Snow Removal.
- ** Rent includes Lawn Care **
- $50 Application Fee
- $1625 Security Deposit + First and Last Month's rent due at lease signing.
- Employment Verification & Credit check required
We do not deny housing for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, marital status, or familial status.
We may deny housing to individuals:
- when the application is not complete or accurate
- where there is not sufficient income/resources to pay rent and live
- where there is poor prior tenancy: evictions, violations, damage to rental property, poorly handled move outs, amounts are still owing to landlords or utilities
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 2,346 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $161,976
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 273 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,579 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1604 03510000
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 61477913
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $154-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19320 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Coatesville as a whole. Among 19320 homes, this home is valued 4.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% less than in Coatesville, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19320 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coatesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19320 home values.
|131 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$188K||3||2.5||1,579|
|127 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$217K||4||2.5||2,114|
|139 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$227K||4||3||2,114|
|133 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$210K||3||2.5||1,884|
|125 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$183K||3||2.5||1,563|
|114 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$182K||3||2.5||1,563|
|135 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$215K||3||2.5||1,784|
|112 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$185K||3||2.5||1,884|
|123 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$194K||3||2.5||2,114|
|118 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$182K||3||2.5||1,579|
|112 Coldbrooke Ln Coatesville, PA||$207K||4||2.5||1,884|
|110 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$175K||3||2.5||1,563|
|137 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$200K||3||2.5||1,784|
|120 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$191K||3||2.5||1,784|
|108 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$184K||3||2.5||1,579|
|116 Wesley Ln Coatesville, PA||$219K||3||2.5||1,884|
|122 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$231K||4||3.5||2,114|
|110 Coldbrooke Ln Coatesville, PA||$187K||3||2.5||1,579|
|106 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$195K||4||2.5||1,900|
|116 Marquis Dr Coatesville, PA||$184K||3||2.5||1,579|
Nearby Schools in Coatesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
6-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org