- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12901 Hedy, Newalla, OK 748575 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $393,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 743 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,141 sqft
- Parcel #: R0097283
- Zillow Home ID: 83066911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12901 Hedy
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 23.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74857 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 12915 Hedy Newalla, OK$207K332,160
- 12815 Hedy Newalla, OK--------
- 13001 Hedy Newalla, OK$173K321,721
- 12801 Hedy Newalla, OK--------
- 13101 Hedy Newalla, OK$185K321,862
- 12820 Hedy Newalla, OK$199K322,151
- 12900 Hedy Newalla, OK$190K321,944
- 12920 Hedy Newalla, OK$185K321,944
- 13201 Hedy Newalla, OK$186K321,901
- 12800 Hedy Newalla, OK$221K322,206
- 13000 Hedy Newalla, OK$206K422,060
- 14801 SE 132nd St Newalla, OK$203K322,130
- 13201 Hedy Newalla, OK$126K321,868
- 13213 Hedy Newalla, OK$196K322,130
- 14813 SE 132nd St Newalla, OK$200K322,158
- 13301 Hedy Newalla, OK$199K321,885
- 12901 S Choctaw Rd Newalla, OK$201K322,080
- 14901 SE 132nd St Newalla, OK$176K321,721
- 13313 Hedy Newalla, OK$178K321,785
- 12801 S Choctaw Rd Newalla, OK$625K345,331
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292