12904 176th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 980523 beds, 3 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $511,100
- Price/sqft: $265
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3396830050
- Zillow Home ID: 48871515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12904 176th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% higher than in Redmond, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
- 12914 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$526K42.752,001
- 12850 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$493K321,760
- 12924 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$513K42.251,870
- 17637 NE 129th Pl Redmond, WA$521K32.252,020
- 12842 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$505K31.51,910
- 17633 NE 129th Pl Redmond, WA$541K32.52,300
- 17641 NE 129th Pl Redmond, WA$527K32.252,040
- 12903 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$655K43.253,110
- 12913 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$577K322,300
- 17629 NE 129th Pl Redmond, WA$543K32.252,280
- 17607 NE 130th Ct Redmond, WA$504K42.251,890
- 12834 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$496K32.51,820
- 12849 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$541K32.252,060
- 17611 NE 130th Ct Redmond, WA$591K42.252,760
- 12923 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$582K32.252,490
- 12843 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$596K32.52,650
- 17645 NE 129th Pl Redmond, WA$616K52.53,040
- 12933 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$543K32.252,060
- 12826 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$519K42.51,930
- 17615 NE 130th Ct Redmond, WA$585K42.52,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!