1291 Early Blue Ln, Beaumont, CA 922233 beds, 3 baths, 2,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This home is situtated in the highly desirable Sundance Community, just two blocks from the community park. Beaumont is one of the most affordable areas in southern California and this home is very commuter friendly, easy access to both the I-10 and 60 Freeways.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $369,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 608 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,296 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 419510008
- Zillow Home ID: 63232078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1291 Early Blue Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% higher than in Beaumont, and 68.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92223 home values.
- 1285 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$257K632,343
- 1295 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$246K221,776
- 1281 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$249K321,776
- 1309 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$245K321,918
- 1288 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$256K432,296
- 1292 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$250K431,995
- 1296 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$256K432,232
- 1433 Senita Dr Beaumont, CA$290K432,296
- 1284 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$245K321,918
- 1302 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$243K321,776
- 1321 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$250K431,995
- 1449 Senita Dr Beaumont, CA$257K432,232
- 1314 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$258K432,296
- 1463 Senita Dr Beaumont, CA$241K221,776
- 1477 Sunflower Ct Beaumont, CA$283K432,296
- 1333 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$249K321,918
- 1326 Early Blue Ln Beaumont, CA$261K532,232
- 1285 Wallflower Way Beaumont, CA$262K432,232
- 1410 Poppy Ct Beaumont, CA$273K432,296
- 1291 Wallflower Way Beaumont, CA$275K332,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!