- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,645 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $1,000,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $250
- MLS #: 150010567
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Bay, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Corner, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dog Run, Features \ Eco-Friendly (Green), Features \ Energy-saving Features, Features \ Entertainment System, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fire Pit, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Inground, Features \ International Properties, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Luxury Properties, Features \ Media Room / Home Theater, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Multi-Zone Heat, Features \ NewHomes, Features \ None, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Off Water, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Privacy, Features \ Public, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Security System, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Spanish Tiles, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Stereo System, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Track lighting, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vacation / Second Home, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Water, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Zoned A/C, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 3572140100
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 16855064
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.33-3.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts La Jolla home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among La Jolla homes, this home is 298.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 115.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 157.4% higher than in San Diego, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
|1315 Cottontail Ln La Jolla, CA||$3.32M||4||5.5||4,337|
|1265 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$1.88M||3||2.5||2,551|
|1290 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$2.05M||5||3||3,005|
|1327 Cottontail Ln La Jolla, CA||$1.58M||3||2||1,904|
|1278 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$1.73M||3||2.5||1,850|
|1302 Cottontail Ln La Jolla, CA||$1.72M||3||2||2,146|
|1314 Cottontail Ln La Jolla, CA||$2.46M||4||5||3,358|
|1253 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$2.54M||5||3||3,188|
|1264 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$1.64M||3||2||1,802|
|1312 Rodeo Dr La Jolla, CA||$2.01M||3||2.5||2,000|
|5902 Germaine Ln La Jolla, CA||$3.01M||4||4.5||4,330|
|1339 Cottontail Ln La Jolla, CA||$1.86M||3||2.5||2,122|
|5875 Box Canyon Rd La Jolla, CA||$3M||4||4||4,086|
|1304 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$1.58M||3||2||1,755|
|1323 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$1.78M||3||2||2,095|
|1252 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$4.22M||5||5.5||5,277|
|1241 La Jolla Rancho Rd La Jolla, CA||$1.88M||3||2.5||2,569|
|5859 Box Canyon Rd La Jolla, CA||$3.4M||4||6||4|
|5910 Germaine Ln La Jolla, CA||$2.05M||3||3||2,706|
|6073 Avenida Chamnez La Jolla, CA||$1.88M||3||2.5||2,511|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!