1291 NW 40th St, Miami, FL 331423 beds, 2 baths, 2,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: May 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0131230373900
- Zillow Home ID: 43813143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1291 Nw 40th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 116.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% higher than in Miami, and 235.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
- 1275 NW 40th St Miami, FL$65K21825
- 1290 NW 41st St Miami, FL$70K321,362
- 4035 NW 13th Ave Miami, FL$73K221,540
- 1265 NW 40th St Miami, FL$75K21888
- 1301 NW 40th St Miami, FL$94K42930
- 1282 NW 41st St # 2 Miami, FL$233K431,649
- 1300 NW 41st St Miami, FL$64K21947
- 1280 NW 41st St # 1 Miami, FL$229K431,649
- 1261 NW 40th St Miami, FL$97K421,528
- 1311 NW 40th St Miami, FL$61K21900
- NW 41st St Miami, FL$58K21750
- 1260 NW 41st St Miami, FL$80K211,154
- 1310 NW 41st St Miami, FL$185K------
- 1310 NW 41st St Miami, FL$58K21849
- 1319 NW 40th St Miami, FL$56K21991
- 1255 NW 40th St Miami, FL$84K21968
- 1318 NW 41st St Miami, FL$56K21848
- 1250 NW 41st St Miami, FL$64K21857
- 1295 NW 41st St Miami, FL$108K311,362
- 1279 NW 41st St Miami, FL$87K221,154
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292