- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 1143 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,088 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1982 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $274
- MLS #: 5005225
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Brick 3 Sided, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Skylight, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry Location \ Hall, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks), Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ Exercise Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Solarium/Sun Room, Style \ Ranch, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,732 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 0196 LL098
- Zillow Home ID: 35917469
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400K-1.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30327 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is 5.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67% less than in Atlanta, and 16.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
|1299 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$789K||4||3||3,422|
|1275 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$735K||3||3.5||3,104|
|1296 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$717K||3||3||3,106|
|1290 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.3M||6||4.5||4,661|
|1315 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$823K||4||3||3,881|
|1265 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.73M||5||5.5||6,929|
|1292 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$969K||4||3.5||3,694|
|1296 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.33M||5||7||3,937|
|1280 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$584K||3||2||1,950|
|1299 Bohler Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$763K||4||3.5||2,054|
|1309 Bohler Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$659K||4||3.5||2,036|
|1298 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.06M||3||3.5||4,851|
|1280 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$877K||4||3.5||3,485|
|1255 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.54M||6||6.5||5,161|
|1319 Bohler Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$615K||4||3||2,043|
|1331 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$979K||4||4||3,513|
|1307 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$674K||4||2||2,592|
|1266 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$574K||5||3||2,080|
|2692 Bohler Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$957K||4||4.5||3,762|
|1299 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$609K||4||2.5||2,180|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.