12915 158th Street Ct E, Puyallup, WA 983744 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 406 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 6022870670
- Zillow Home ID: 49288190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12915 158th Street Court E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 119.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 99.4% greater than in South Hill, and 400% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98374 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,782 sqft, 20,473 sqft lot, built in 1993
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 12911 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$191K32.51,394
- 12919 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$219K42.51,645
- 12910 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$206K32.51,576
- 12907 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$190K32.51,576
- 12914 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$224K42.51,646
- 12918 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$211K42.51,880
- 15811 129th Ave E Puyallup, WA$206K42.51,646
- 12903 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$172K321,576
- 12922 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$224K42.51,646
- 15815 129th Ave E Puyallup, WA$191K32.51,576
- 13003 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$213K32.51,880
- 15819 129th Ave E Puyallup, WA$193K42.51,646
- 13004 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$213K42.51,880
- 12921 159th St E Puyallup, WA$222K321,542
- 12925 159th St E Puyallup, WA$210K42.51,646
- 12917 159th St E Puyallup, WA$209K321,373
- 12929 159th St E Puyallup, WA$209K32.51,576
- 15823 129th Ave E Puyallup, WA$189K32.51,576
- 13007 158th Street Ct E Puyallup, WA$212K32.51,576
- 15802 129th Ave E Puyallup, WA$230K321,542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!