12917 Gilmore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900663 beds, 2 baths, 958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,436 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Other, None
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $685,500
- Price/sqft: $716
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 958 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 4223001016
- Zillow Home ID: 20441444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12917 Gilmore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Del Rey, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 25.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Del Rey home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Del Rey home values.
- 12913 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$897K221,750
- 12919 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$886K321,536
- 12911 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$782K321,086
- 12923 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$782K31936
- 12907 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.01M431,999
- 12910 Short Ave Los Angeles, CA$729K331,140
- 12908 Short Ave Los Angeles, CA$939K421,709
- 12914 Short Ave Los Angeles, CA$706K21836
- 12925 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$678K21754
- 12918 Short Ave Los Angeles, CA$924K221,686
- 4403 Beethoven St Los Angeles, CA$973K421,626
- 12920 Short Ave Los Angeles, CA$758K21970
- 12918 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$789K211,203
- 12929 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$724K21744
- 12924 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$903K321,424
- 12912 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$818K321,240
- 12926 Short Ave Los Angeles, CA$855K321,342
- 12930 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$940K321,660
- 4424 Beethoven St Los Angeles, CA$798K321,152
- 12906 Gilmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$802K311,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!