- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12922 Dixie Rd, Fairhope, AL 365322 beds, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $69,716
- Price/sqft: $48
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 47-09-31-0-001-101
- Zillow Home ID: 84397192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12922 Dixie Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36532 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fairhope, and 85.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 12890 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$148K211,344
- 12840 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$365K422,894
- 17040 Lakeview Dr Silverhill, AL$246K311,778
- 12905 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$314K321,478
- 12889 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$301K311,632
- 12841 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$175K312,600
- 12950 Dixie Rd Silverhill, AL$279K311,400
- 12910 Timney Dr Magnolia Springs, AL$178K312,180
- 12830 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$192K1--1,400
- 12890 Dixie Rd Silverhill, AL$162K211,344
- 12975 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$422K3--2,303
- 12841 Dixie Rd Fairhope, AL$194K422,896
- 12843 County Road 32 Fairhope, AL$372K355,914
- 12960 Timney Dr Magnolia Springs, AL$475K211,630
- 16950 River Dr Fairhope, AL$507K433,588
- 12787 River Creek Dr Fairhope, AL$167K31.75--
- 12787 River Creek Dr Fairhope, AL$274K311,714
- 16890 Ferry Road Cir Fairhope, AL$521K232,100
- 13040 Dixie Rd Silverhill, AL$519K21795
- 12775 River Creek Dr Silverhill, AL$446K323,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292