A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price a Home Project
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 1,270
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 12x13
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 11X10
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 10x10
- Bedroom Description: All Bedrooms Down
- Breakfast Room Dimensions: 10x9
- Cooling System Desc: Central Electric
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Ceiling Fans
- Exterior Construction: Brick & Wood
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Garage Description: Attached Garage
- Garage/Carport Desc: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Geo Market Area: Willowbrook South
- Heating System Description: Central Gas
- Kitchen Dimensions: 13x9
- Legal Description: LT 1 BLK 2 MILLS LANDING SEC 1
- Legal Subdivision: MILLS LANDING
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Maintenance Fee: Mandatory
- Master Bath Description: Double Sinks
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Oven Type: Convection Oven
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Prop Type: Single-Family
- Property Type: Free Standing
- Range Type: Gas Range
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions
- Roof Description: Composition
- Section Number: 1
- Status: Active
- Style Description: Traditional
- Utility Room Description: Utility Rm in House
- Washer Dryer Connections: Washer Connections
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,789 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1259970020001
- Zillow Home ID: 80514375
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.